Looking for a quick way to spruce up your home without breaking the bank? Take a look at these 5 home updates that will cost you less than $500 to do!
1. Add a backsplash to your kitchen. Measure out the area of your kitchen backsplash and head to your local home improvement store and pick a fun tile to spruce up your kitchen! Backsplash tiles start as low as $5 per square foot!
2. Re-paint your kitchen cabinets. If you’re willing to do the work, you could save a ton of money on labor for redoing your kitchen cabinets. Just pull the doors off the cabinets and take them outside. Choose a paint color and either spray paint or roll paint onto the doors. You’ll probably want to roll the paint on to the actual cabinets inside, and you’ll probably want to do a top coat as well to keep the doors and cabinets protected! You can even take it one step further and switch up the doors’ hardware on a budget by getting contractors’ packs of hardware at Lowe’s or Home Depot.
3. Upgrade your landscaping. This one will give your home the curb appeal you’re looking for. Update your landscaping with a few new bushes and flowers. When you’re done planting, add some red mulch to really make your landscaping pop!
4. Re-paint your front door and/or garage door. Make the front of your home pop with a fun front door color like red, light blue, or yellow! This will really give your home some character! You can also re-paint your old garage door to freshen it up!
5. Light it up! Switch up an old or outdated light fixture. You’d be surprised at the difference this can make! Choose a fun chandelier for the kitchen or a new modern fan for the living room!
These are some fun, easy ways to update your home on a budget! Don’t forget, if you’re thinking about making the big move, The Life's a Beach House Team and I will happily assist you in your home search in all areas of Northeast Florida including Jax Beach, Neptune Beach, Atlantic Beach, Ponte Vedra Beach, Jacksonville, Riverside, Southside, Westside, Northside, Downtown, Clay County, Duval County,St. Johns County, St. Augustine, and Nocatee.
Kayla Sheridan - REALTOR®
Keller Williams Realty Atlantic
4116 South 3rd St
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
The Life’s a Beach House Team is here for all your Real Estate needs!!
Eric and Dava Dreibelbis "Lifes a Beach" House Team at Keller Williams Atlantic in Jacksonville Beach Florida are dedicated to providing our customers with the dedication and loyalty they deserve. We are motivated to sell your house!! Not just list your home and sit back and hope it sells. If you are a buyer looking to purchase a home in Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach or Ponte Vedra Beach/St Johns county we will help you find the home of your dreams and make sure you are completely satisfied with the purchase of your new house in the Jacksonville area. If you are looking to buy New construction and build your own custom home we work with builders and developers to make the process smooth and re warding. We serve ALL New Home communities in North Florida like Nocatee, Atlantic Beach Country Club, Crosswater, Tamaya, Palencia, World Golf Village, Durbin Crossing, Pablo Creek Reserve, Fairfield, Rivertown, Ocean Terrace, Stone Creek, Beachwalk, Atlantic Beach, Jacksonville Beach, Neptune Beach, Paradise Key, Ponte Vedra Beach ALL offering New construction options. We are also Nocatee certified agents and are new construction specialists.
We do Short sales, Foreclosures and Seller owned homes for sale. Are you trying to avoid a Short Sale or Foreclosure? We can help guide you in the direction that suits your situation. So whether you are looking for a home on the Oceanfront, River, Lake or Golf Course we can help to make sure the process is smooth. Please contact us for homes for sale from Jacksonville to St Augustine to Fernandina Beach/Amelia Island. As your agents Eric and Dava Dreibelbis Team will provide you with the best customer service possible while helping you buy or sell your home.